[linux-elitists] heidelberg

Rob McGee list+Elite@nodns4.us
Mon Nov 8 17:54:27 PST 2004

On Monday 08 November 2004 19:19, Teh Entar-Nick wrote:
> begin  Rob McGee  quotation:
> > We Slackers are the Klingons of GNU/Linux!
>
> 	I don't suppose you have pizza goiter, do you?

http://familydoctor.org/157.xml

Today is a GOOD day to flake! That shampoo has no HONOR! I'm sure
there's a good joke about tar in here somewhere. But I'm too tired to
see it, after herding irrelevance in the circus all day.

Gentlemen, Chicolini here may talk like an idiot, and look like an
idiot, but don't let that fool you: he really is an idiot. I implore
you, send him back to his father and brothers, who are waiting for him
with open arms in the penitentiary. I suggest that we give him ten
years in Leavenworth, or eleven years in Twelveworth.
--
    Rob - /dev/rob0