[linux-elitists] heidelberg

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-le@benshaw.com
Mon Nov 8 16:39:38 PST 2004

On November 8, 2004 07:00 pm, Nick Moffitt wrote:
>  It's always encouraging to see that people still use
> Slackware, despite its irrelevance.  Do they still have SLS about?
> Perhaps Yggdrasil 2.0 has released?

Heh -- I don't know I have tried a variety of distros over the years but I
keep coming back to Slack.  Now that swaret's around I don't even have a
desire to check out other distros, as it is dep tracking and upgrades done
*exactly* how I would have done them if I'd have had enough of an itch to
have sat down and written something myself.

Every other package manager I've ever used has been more of a pain in the ass
than a help.

-A.