[linux-elitists] Using appropriate tools for presenting information

Mike MacCana mmaccana@redhat.com
Wed Nov 3 12:27:15 PST 2004

Don Marti wrote:

>begin  Eugen Leitl quotation of Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 09:04:18AM +0100:
>

>>No. I don't need to mark up anything. The hyperlinks are usable as is.
>>The [ref]erences are silly, blame the hyperreal person.
>>

>You know where to find the original HTML document,
>and if it's really worth 404 people's time to read
>on-list, it's worth one person's time to make a
>clean version.

That won't solve the larger problem though - the document should be
presented correctly first time. In response to someone else, if the mail
is to be effective one would presume it would be circulated more widely
than this list. Which is unlikely in its current form.

Mike