[linux-elitists] Using appropriate tools for presenting information

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed Nov 3 07:43:37 PST 2004

Quoting Mike MacCana (mmaccana@redhat.com):

> Rick, with all due respect, your notion of civil and friendly is unique.
> If you were civil you'd beg the question as of the irrelevance of such
> ideas less and try and prove your point.

At your leisure, you may wish to look up the term "civil" in your choice
of dictionary or dict server.  (Note in passing:  Your subject header
appears to have morphed yet again.)

> The S/N ratio of many a list isn't enhanced by your presence (apart from
> when it's removed).

Well, I definitely now know how to improve my experience of -this-
discussion.  Thank you for clarifying the appropriate course of action for me.

--
Cheers,             "< > Kernel support for JAVA binaries (obsolete) (NEW)"
Rick Moen                            -- Linux kernel v2.2.19 configuration