[linux-elitists] Using appropriate tools for presenting information

Mike MacCana mmaccana@redhat.com
Wed Nov 3 02:50:55 PST 2004

Rick Moen wrote:

>Quoting Mike MacCana (mmaccana@redhat.com):
>

>>Ahem, sorry Rick.
>>

>Not a problem.
>

>>You might want to send such requests off-list next tine.
>>

>Well, this was me being annoyed at pollution of a forum I care about,
>and willing to express that annoyance publicly but in a civil and
>friendly fashion.

Rick, with all due respect, your notion of civil and friendly is unique.
If you were civil you'd beg the question as of the irrelevance of such
ideas less and try and prove your point.

The S/N ratio of many a list isn't enhanced by your presence (apart from
when it's removed).

Mike