[linux-elitists] how many Linux programmers are out there

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Sun May 30 13:22:26 PDT 2004

begin  Sean Neakums  quotation:
> Last time I checked, there was a CVS gateway, written and hosted by
> BitMover, and a Subversion repo built from that.

	Ha ha Subversion.

	"For the low low cost of tying everything to apache 2.0, we'll
fix a couple of CVS's old bugs!"

	The bk/arch model is the way things are nowadays.  The RCS++
systems are dead dead dead.

--
So are you an honest-to-cripes Atkins dieter with the        Nick Moffitt
little urine test strips and the blood analysis and the     nick@zork.net