[linux-elitists] how many Linux programmers are out there

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Sun May 30 12:59:41 PDT 2004

begin Mr. Bad quotation of Sun, May 30, 2004 at 03:29:40PM -0400:

>     GKH> If you have a bk repo of the kernel tree you can get the raw
>     GKH> data yourself with: bk -R prs -rv2.5.0 -rv2.6.0 -h
>     GKH> -d'$unless(:MERGE:){:P:\n}' | sort | uniq -c | sort -n
>
>     TE> Can you point me to an arch repository? Thanks.
>
> I believe the Bitkeeper license forbids it.

Here we go again.  To save your carpal tunnels, here
is the Bitkeeper thread as seen on another list:

http://www.crackmonkey.org/pipermail/crackmonkey/2002q4/034766.html

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                      Learn Linux and free software