[linux-elitists] IANAL, TINLA

John S J Anderson jacobs@genehack.org
Wed May 26 14:59:50 PDT 2004

Joakim Ziegler <joakim@avmaria.com> writes:

> You're right, it is ridiculous. I've always chalked it up to the US
> phobia of lawsuits.

  I've always associated it with people giving an indication as to how
  much weight their opinion on a particular matter should be given --
  but then again, IANALinguist, so take that for what it's worth.

john.
--
"Ninety-eight percent of the adults in this country are decent, hardworking,
honest Americans.  It's the other lousy two percent that get all the