[linux-elitists] Open Content, again

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Sun May 23 12:25:45 PDT 2004

begin  Uncle Bad  quotation:
>     Me> Hmm. GOOD POINT. What do you think about "Libre/Free
>     Me> Publishing" instead?
>
>     TE> I think you need to form a BRANDING SUBCOMMITTEE and
>     TE> submit PROPOSALS and run FOCUS GROUPS.
>
> I'm angry that you didn't pick up on my joke.
>
> Please re-read the above joke and have your parents sign it.

	SO basically that was meant to go over the head of everyone on
this list who isn't on pigdog.

	I still think you should hold a focus group.  Maybe that Brown
fellow from ADTI can join in.

--
You are in an open field west of a big white house            Nick Moffitt
with a boarded front door.                              nick@teh.entar.net