[linux-elitists] Annoying people

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Sat May 22 08:31:49 PDT 2004

Everytime I send a PGP digitally signed e-mail to le, I get a notice
back like this:

--------BEGIN MESSAGE
Sun International MailFirewall has not delivered the following message:

   Message: BA00783a47.00000001.mml
   From:    greg@gregfolkert.net
   To:      epierce@sunint.co.za
   Subject: [linux-elitists] Martin Pool has comments of the "Brown
Book"

This is due to automatic rules that have determined that the attached
mail message was encrypted.
--------END MESSAGE

I am getting annoyed. I'll not sign this one so epierce@sunint.co.za
gets the "massage"[1].

[1] - Better than an Iron shod boot to the head, anyday.

Don, could you also touch base with epierce?
--
greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup