[linux-elitists] Open Content, again

Mister Bad mr.bad@pigdog.org
Fri May 21 11:04:42 PDT 2004

So, I just wanted to let everyone know that I found a term that I like
to replace "Open Content".

It's "OFLACC" -- Open/Free/Libre Art/Content/Culture. I realize to be
really cool it should be "Open/Free Art/Content/Culture Libre", but
"o-fack-uhl" doesn't sound as good as "oh-flack".

And, yes, it's a copy of "FLOSS". Kinda. "FLOSS" is funny, dismissive
of differences, and catchy at the same time. Beaujolais for FLOSS.

Anyways, please help me distribute this meme everywhere in the
universe.

~Mr. Bad

--
        prisoner who died under interrogation