[linux-elitists] Two on RFID from Politech: Hack the tech, & amp; Gilmore's dystopia

Derek Vadala derek@cynicism.com
Tue May 11 10:30:22 PDT 2004

Greg Folkert said:

> On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 10:42, Derek Vadala wrote:

>> Certainly you should not be held accountable for running into people
>> with your car.
>
> SO THEN, you are saying that *no matter what* you should be held
> accountable.

No.

> So, could you come by my house and let me know what you car looks like
> so I can push my China Cabinet in front of you while you are driving
> past, maybe even throw my mother in front of you.

I take public transit, but if you provide the car and fly me to your city
of residence, we can arrange something. Though I'm not sure what you have
against your mother, or your _china cabinet_.

> Oh, wait, you are talking automobiles, let me pull out in front of you
> from my driveway a sec.

I think that Donnie was referring specifically to auto-to-auto accidents,
but you would have to ask him. You are free to hit whatever you like, of
course.