[linux-elitists] Two on RFID from Politech: Hack the tech, & Gilmore's dystopia

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Tue May 11 09:08:36 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 10:42, Derek Vadala wrote:
> Donnie Barnes said:
>
> > Another semi-related item that *should* also bother people is that ODB
> > computers on cars are beginning to *store* data (for something like the
> > previous 72 hours).  So you hit someone in an accident and they sue you
> > and subpoena the data from your car only to find you were driving 56 in
> > a 55 zone when you hit them.  Or that at some point in the last 72 hours
> > you were doing 90MPH.
>
> Certainly you should not be held accountable for running into people with
> your car.

SO THEN, you are saying that *no matter what* you should be held
accountable.

So, could you come by my house and let me know what you car looks like
so I can push my China Cabinet in front of you while you are driving
past, maybe even throw my mother in front of you.

Oh, wait, you are talking automobiles, let me pull out in front of you
from my driveway a sec.

Sure does feel nice me *NOT BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE*... How deep are your
pockets? Huh?
--
greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup