[linux-elitists] A plea for relief from Microsoft's escalating anti-competitive tactics (fwd)

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Wed Mar 10 10:39:23 PST 2004

begin  J. Paul Reed  quotation:
> This gets forwarded because we had to get all uppity about how many
> people are on the To: list and Cc:'s are (suddenly) verbotten. Wait
> for message-approval my ass.

	list-reply, moron.  list-reply.

> I saw the discussion, but about halfway through the first message, I
> thought "this is a bunch of really fucking stupid whining about
> something really unimportant" and deleted the whole thread.

	My my, aren't you the HEPPEST CAT ON THE FENCE.

> So I'm sorry if this is considered spam because I didn't pick up all
> the new list rules because I refused to wade through a stupid
> thread.

	list-reply.  Simple.

	-- Lewis Mumford

end