[linux-elitists] A plea for relief from Microsoft's escalating anti-competitive tactics (fwd)

J. Paul Reed preed@sigkill.com
Wed Mar 10 10:39:03 PST 2004

This gets forwarded because we had to get all uppity about how many people
are on the To: list and Cc:'s are (suddenly) verbotten. Wait for
message-approval my ass.

I saw the discussion, but about halfway through the first message, I
thought "this is a bunch of really fucking stupid whining about something
really unimportant" and deleted the whole thread.

So I'm sorry if this is considered spam because I didn't pick up all the
new list rules because I refused to wade through a stupid thread.

Later,
Paul
J. Paul Reed -- 0xDF8708F8 || preed@sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.
                                            -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

I use PGP; you should use PGP too... if only to piss off John Ashcroft

----- Forwarded message from "J. Paul Reed" <preed@sigkill.com> -----