[linux-elitists] Caldera/SCO sues Autozone, Daimler-Chrysler

Ron Guerin ron@vnetworx.net
Thu Mar 4 23:53:13 PST 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 02:40, Karsten M. Self wrote:

> Hell, Editor Ed whatshisface of one of the MSFT idolatry PC mags (can't
> remember if it was eWeek or PC Magazine) was explaining breathlessly on
> the Vallejo-SF ferry last year how the SCO case didn't exist in his
> world.  Though I believe they've actually showed a smidge of interest
> since.

I don't think it's e-Week.  They know a bandwagon when they see one, and
dumped their Microsoft love-fest for Linux well over a year ago, when I
noticed they went from sneering at Linux to cheering for it.  I'm sure
there's absolutely no connection to IBM being one of their largest
advertisers. *cough*

- Ron