[linux-elitists] Windows refunds continue to occur.

J. Paul Reed preed@sigkill.com
Wed Mar 3 22:11:24 PST 2004

On 03 Mar 2004 at 10:03:08, Nick Moffitt arranged the bits on my disk to say:

> 	People still send me windows-refund stuff now and again.  I thought
> 	this one was more encouraging than most.

I'm still wondering if anyone has tried the credit card method I outlined
some time ago.

I didn't have time to screw with it when I got my laptop two years ago, but
I never found anyone able to explain to me why it *wouldn't* work.

Later,
Paul
J. Paul Reed -- 0xDF8708F8 || preed@sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.
                                            -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

I use PGP; you should use PGP too... if only to piss off John Ashcroft