[linux-elitists] Notify about using the e-mail account.

Andrew akohlsmith-le@benshaw.com
Wed Mar 3 10:18:55 PST 2004

> That would be appreciated -- and I'm going to have to do that myself.
> Wonder if it's SpamAssassin yet has SPF checking?  Hmm, no, still slated
> for 2.70.

Is SA still a viable solution?  The people I talk to in #spamassassin seem
to be under the impression that it is rapidly evolving into a basic
Bayesian filter since nobody wants to maintain the rulesets anymore.

I've been an SA user since the early 2.3 days but it seems that it's
becoming less and less of what it set out to be with every release.

-A.