[linux-elitists] Notify about using the e-mail account.

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed Mar 3 10:14:08 PST 2004

Quoting Don Marti (dmarti@zgp.org):

> It does appear to be a forged SMTP envelope -- from
> one address on this list I know is SPF-protected.
> Must start checking SPF, not just publishing it.

That would be appreciated -- and I'm going to have to do that myself.
Wonder if it's SpamAssassin yet has SPF checking?  Hmm, no, still slated
for 2.70.

rick@linuxmafia.com     modern-American-English-usage-improvement association.