[linux-elitists] Walmart $168.00 PC; missed thread

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Mon Jun 14 13:14:01 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-14 at 06:56, Dragan Stancevic wrote:
> On Monday 14 June 2004 02:51, Matthew W. Miller wrote:
>
> I missed this whole thread. Just after I sent out my original mail, there
> was some misscomunication about my mail server setup so I haven't been

I'll say, one flippant comment and *I* get bamboozled. Sheesh and just
where were *YOU*?

> receiving any mail for days(hence I missed this thread).
>
> I'm finally up and able to get email.
Cheyah...  MISSED is an understatement. Well let's hope that we all
learnt-ed sumping from flippant comments.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup