[linux-elitists] Walmart $168.00 PC

D. Joe Anderson deejoe@raccoon.com
Mon Jun 14 09:27:45 PDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 14, 2004 at 05:51:20AM -0400, Matthew W. Miller wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 13, 2004 at 01:45:30PM -0700, Tom Duffy wrote:
> >On Sun, 2004-06-13 at 12:59, D. Joe Anderson wrote:
> >> Eh, I didn't see any on their site for lower than $298, which
> >> has the 1.6GHz Duron of which you speak:
>
> Didn't your respective mothers ever tell you two to clean up after
> yourselves?
>
> >> http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=2592736&cat=132690&type=19&dept=3944&path=0%3A3944%3A3951%3A41937%3A86796%3A132
> http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=2592736
>
> >http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=2642766&cat=86796&type=19&dept=3944&path=0%3A3944%3A3951%3A41937%3A86796
> http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=2642766

What's wrong, Ma?[0]

Did your mail agent break[1] the links when it wrapped them?

----

This discussion of global capitalism is quite diverting.
Whether in Taipei or Topeka, the workers are undoubtedly either
being woefully exploited, or exercising their God-given right to
toil for their own betterment in the best economic system yet
devised--depending of course, on your perspective.

Anyway, while we're indulging in some picayune Walmart website
proctology, consider

                   Lynx 2.8.4rel.1 (17 Jul 2001) (latest release)

   File that you are currently viewing

      Linkname: Walmart.com - Always Low Prices!