[linux-elitists] Seperating Content from Presentation

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Wed Jun 9 21:05:53 PDT 2004

begin  The Robber Of Zork  quotation:
> On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 14:37:39 -0400, Jeff Kinz said:
> >  SHHHHH! Not so loud! They'll hear you!
> >  (geez, don't spoil it for the rest of us!)
>
> Criminy sakes alive! Where is crackmonkey when we REALLY need it!

	It was full of folks like Kinz, so I took it all the way down.

--
We would do the world a great favor if we just deleted all      Nick Moffitt
software projects that described themselves as "frameworks".   nick@zork.net