[linux-elitists] Clarification

Jeff Kinz jkinz@kinz.org
Wed Jun 9 11:54:45 PDT 2004

following up on last email I sent to the list.

Just to be clear, when I said

"Do you think it would better if I sent an actual offer to critique bulk
email out to the unsubscribe address?"

I was referring to the unsubscribe addresses that the spammers put in
their emails, not the [linux-elitists] list.

FYI-all

what was Don responding to was a web page the tries to convince
spammers that sending spam to my email address will contractually
obligate them to pay for the UCE/UBE/SPAM report I will then send to
them for an absurdly high price.

--
Jeff Kinz,  Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA.
"jkinz@kinz.org" is copyright 2004.