[linux-elitists] Seperating Content from Presentation

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Wed Jun 9 10:53:49 PDT 2004

begin Jeff Kinz quotation of Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 11:31:26AM -0400:

> --
> Jeff Kinz,  Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA.
> "jkinz@kinz.org" is copyright 2004.
> Use is restricted. Any use is an acceptance of the offer at
> www.kinz.org/policy.html (if you could get there .. )

This kind of fake-legal anti-spam blustering is
annoying enough to make me want to use my Fair Use
Powers to put a mailto to you on a bunch of web pages.

But, on second, thought, that would be silly and a
waste of time.

But on third thought, what do we have home pages and
Blosxom for, anyway?

Using stupid copyright threats to get your way against
spammers is killing flies with a blowtorch inside
your own house.

And, IDCIYTIALON*, email addressess are not
copyrightable anyway.  Read the decisions in
Newton v. Diamond, et. al. and Ticketmaster Corp.,
et al. v. Tickets.Com, Inc., and please stop this
foolishness, jkinz@kinz.org.

Good Lord, the .sig was silly enough, but before
sending this I actually followed the link.
What possessed you to write that bullshit?

* I Don't Care If You Think I'm A Lawyer Or Not.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/                     Learn Linux and free software