[linux-elitists] Museum donations

Mister Bad mr.bad@pigdog.org
Fri Jun 4 11:20:18 PDT 2004

I have a number of keepsakes from the Free Sklyarov movement of 2001
in my various storage places. Despite having moved several times since
ought-one, I've kept hold of these things, as I think they're
important to the history of information freedom. They include "Boycott
Adobe" and "Free Sklyarov" t-shirts, some fliers, and the FREE DMITRY
banner that was used for the Bay Area protests.

I'm planning to donate them to the Smithsonian Institute, which
(apparently) has an open donations policy for American historical
artifacts. But I'm wondering if there's a more specific museum or
archive that would be willing to accept them. Any suggestions?

~Mr. Bad

--
        we should be glad to serve others by any invention of ours."
        -- Ben Franklin