[linux-elitists] Linksys router and GPIO or serial port?

Mike MacCana mikem@cyber.com.au
Wed Jun 2 18:37:32 PDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 13:32, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Mike MacCana">
>
> > > Of course, I am going to trust a ramshackle operating system built on
> > > free consumer-grade compilers, running a best-effort security regime
> > > over a wide open network and written by pimply, undergrad coders for my
> > > enterprise computing needs...
> >
> > I don't really think that describes Linux at its current state.
> >
> > And yeah, if you wanted to use Linux for 'enterprise computing' (which
> > seems to consist of running a big Oracle box) in 1993 I wouldn't recommend
> > it.
>
> *DING*DING*DING* We've got one!

Jeff, since your sarcastic opinions seem to the same as a lot of other
people's regular opinions, and since you post them in response to people
that, if you're being sarcastic, you agree with, may I suggest the use
of 'emoticons'? Google will tell you about them.

Mike