[linux-elitists] Linksys router and GPIO or serial port?

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Tue Jun 1 19:19:56 PDT 2004

<quote who="Etienne Goyer">

> Off course, I am going to trust a ramshackle network built on
> consumer-grade equipement, running a best-effort protocol over a medium
> sensitive to interference and managed by your Average Joe for my telephony
> needs ...

Of course, I am going to trust a ramshackle operating system built on free
consumer-grade compilers, running a best-effort security regime over a wide
open network and written by pimply, undergrad coders for my enterprise
computing needs...

  "Oh no, that's different!"

- Jeff

             Toothpaste is the most important meal of the day.