[linux-elitists] Linksys router and GPIO or serial port?

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer@linuxquebec.com
Tue Jun 1 12:25:08 PDT 2004

Etienne Goyer wrote:
> Don Marti wrote:
>> http://www.linksysinfo.org/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=6

Oups, should have read that link first ...

> According to the FAQ section of
> http://www.seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/LinksysWrt54g, there are two
> standard serial port header on the board.  However, it is not clear if
> that apply only to the 1.0 version of the board (scarce) or if it still
> apply to current shipping unit.

I am wrong here.  Just for clarification, according to the chart near
the bottom of the page Don Marti linked above, both the WRT54G v2.0 and
WRT54GS v1.0 have usuable serial port headers while older models does not.

Damn, now I want to get one !  So many toys, so little money :(