[linux-elitists] for unix people who speak kraut

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Mon Jul 19 17:27:13 PDT 2004

begin  Eugen Leitl quotation of Sun, Jul 18, 2004 at 10:37:48PM +0200:

> Bootleg, pirate. Think it's not there. I will take it down once some
> copyright holder will tell me to.

Since 1978 anyone who posts to this list is a
copyright holder.  And this list doesn't even go back
before 1978.

So that mekes me a copyright holder.  So take it down.

> Please do not circulate widely.

Yes, just post it to a publicly archived mailing list
with massive Google Juice (if I do say so myself).

Seriously, if you want to be for Free Speech and
Fair Use, indulging in blatant pointless copyright
infringement in public is like a healthy person
smoking a joint at a press conference for medical
marijuana.  Stop it.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/                     Learn Linux and free software