[linux-elitists] rdp, ica, vnc, X (fwd)

Mark C. Ballew ballew@sublinear.net
Tue Jul 6 09:22:03 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-06 at 05:14, Mike MacCana wrote:
> Forgot, I can't address to someone. Must address to everyone.

While the NX libraries themselves are GPLed and platform agnostic, the
non-GPL server parts from NoMachine, which make the program useful, are
only built for a select number of Linux and Solaris platforms.

I impatiently await FreeNX.

--
Mark C. Ballew 				ballew@sublinear.net
http://sublinear.net			http://markballew.com