[linux-elitists] rdp, ica, vnc, X (fwd)

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Tue Jul 6 07:34:55 PDT 2004

[transgression snipped]

Hmmm, http://www.nomachine.com Right?

> 60:1 X compression. GPLed. Platform agnostic.
Yes, it appears to be Embedded (iPAQ and Zarus), Linux and Solaris only
for the server side. (Pre-compiled ones available)

So, I guess you have to get source?

> Benchmarks comparably with Citrix. Shits all over SSH, VNC, everything
> else.

That, sounds a bit messy... Could we just get the one that just
out-performs them?
--
greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup