[linux-elitists] Free Lawyers

Mister Bad mr.bad@pigdog.org
Sat Jul 3 15:47:52 PDT 2004

Two things: first, has anyone tried to create a referral system for
lawyers familiar/comfortable with Free Software licensing issues? Like,
say, if I had a problem with someone violating the license on a GPL'd
package I worked on, how would I find a lawyer who would know how to
deal with it?

Second: are there any outreach/instruction/workshop programs for
attorneys? Speakers who go to local bar association meetings (or
whatever) and give discussions about Free Software licenses?

~Mr. Bad

--
Mister Bad <mr.bad@pigdog.org>
Pigdog Journal