[linux-elitists] So...who's been google-hacking?

Brian McGroarty brian@mcgroarty.net
Thu Jan 29 12:28:05 PST 2004

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 10:27:45AM -0600, Tilghman Lesher wrote:
> On Thursday 29 January 2004 10:17, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
> > Somebody has managed to achieve an interesting result if you type
> > "bastards" into Google...one almost wonders if the results are being
> > manipulated internally.
>
> One wonders what you see; I see nothing unusual with the results
> (first result is bastards.org).

Ditto here. It takes a while for the google servers to get in sync
when there's a new dance.

Sometimes you can get different results from different country .tld
Google servers, but I'm not sure how to force different servers within
.com.