[linux-elitists] So...who's been google-hacking?

tom watson tjwatson@switch.com
Thu Jan 29 08:38:49 PST 2004

http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=92569&cid=7955668

--
...the basic process is to fling yourself at the nearest planet, and to execute lifesaving procedures when it is apparent you have scant seconds to live if you don't. By and large these procedures are successful, but they're something short of 100%

Time to serve: 3 years, 5 months, 2 days