[linux-elitists] Groupware servers

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed Jan 28 09:08:52 PST 2004

Quoting Larry M. Augustin (lma@lmaugustin.com):

> I apologize for bottom-posting, and forcing those who are already up
> to speed on this thread to scroll past material they have already seen
> to get to my new comments.

Larry, I think you misspelled "I apologise for not having trimmed excessive
and pointless quoted text to which I was (mostly) not responding."  ;->

Anyhow, the following two application-category rundowns in my PerlHoo
knowledgebase might be of assistance to the original poster.  They
detail all packages thus far discussed in this thread, and a number of
others:

"Groupware" on http://linuxmafia.com/kb/Mail
"Scheduling" on http://linuxmafia.com/kb/Apps

--
Cheers,           "I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate
Rick Moen         those who do.  And, for the people who like country music,