[linux-elitists] Groupware servers

Michael Dominok michael.dominok@natural-computing.de
Tue Jan 27 23:46:48 PST 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 00:12, Joakim Ziegler wrote:
> A friend of mine has a problem, at his office, they're slowly migrating
> from Windows to GNU/Linux on the desktops. He needs a groupware server
> that does shared calendars and mail, and that works with Outlook. The
> people who are still using outlook need that to work seamlessly until
> they're migrated, which won't happen in the very short term.

Skyrx/OpenGroupware.org could be for him. The Groupware itsef is free
but he would have to buy licences for the Outlook-Connectors.
(zidemap/zidestore)
He could run any MTA with OGo. I'm currently hassling around with an
exim4-courirer-imap combination. Though the OGosians recommend Cyrus.

HTH

Michael
--
Michael Dominok		Tel.: +49 231 61048 - 42
natural computing GmbH	Fax.: +49 231 61048 - 40