[linux-elitists] Groupware servers

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Tue Jan 27 15:35:55 PST 2004

<quote who="Joakim Ziegler">

> So, are there free or reasonably priced proprietary MAPI servers that
> preferably also do IMAP and iCal/WebCal for non-Outlook clients, and that
> runs on Linux? Googling turns up very little.

No iCal/WebCal, but there's a MAPI module available for Communigate Pro. I
really don't like the whole package though, so I wouldn't recommend it. (It
has a horrifically hard to use web admin interface, a very lame "CLI" admin
interface, and runs as One Big Threaded Process.)

- Jeff

            ...                           *bounce*bounce*bounce*