[linux-elitists] Stable distro kernel rant

Peter Whysall peter@whysall.net
Tue Jan 27 09:40:17 PST 2004

on Tue, Jan 27, 2004, Rick Moen (rick@linuxmafia.com) wrote:
> Quoting Peter Whysall (peter@whysall.net):
>
> > No. Sequitur and non sequitur are *nouns*. Sorry.
>
> It must be nice to live in such a radically simplified universe.
>
> The sentence, again, was:
>
>    If indeed the following related to 2.5.x, then it was at best utterly
>    non-sequitur to the preceding discussion, since neither I nor anyone
>    else had spoken of 2.5.x kernels, but rather later-then-2.4.18-type
>    2.4.x ones.
>
> Diagram it at your leisure.  Ta!

Point spectacularly, utterly, completely and quite comprehensively
MISSED.

BTW, "later-thAn-"...oh, never mind.

Anal, pedantic, self-satisfied and smug rhetorical games are BORING,
Rick; they're an *impediment* to communication. We all know you're King
Shit Of Mailing List Argumentation. All that matters is that you are
right and A. N. Other is wrong.

This sucks.

THAT was my point.

THAT is what you DID NOT GET.

I don't expect you to grok the message here, because you're not
interested in communication. You're interested in having the strongest
rhetoric-fu.

P.

--
peter@whysall.net