[linux-elitists] A While ago someone was looking for...

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Sun Jan 25 10:02:52 PST 2004

A while ago someone was looking for a device that had lotsa buttons on
it. And wanted it to work with Linux... be mappable and so on..

I am not sure how well this (or the older model) will do, but I'd say
that "acme" and/or the usb-keyboard modules might be able to be adapted.
I just wish I had the skill and time to make it happen.

Here is the product link from the Manufacturer:
http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Product_Id=157024

Here is a much cheaper location than Belkin:
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=26-169-003

I'd be happy to do the leg work if I could. Maybe Belkin will someday.

Any thoughts on this device?
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net