[linux-elitists] Fun with manlyedit

Wed Jan 21 15:05:50 PST 2004

Did anyone actually run the copy of manlyedit I posted in message ID
20040115214944.Z5998@shaitan.lightconsulting.com on Thu, 15 Jan 2004
21:49:45 -0800 ?  As a joke, I had it spawn off a program that would,
um, do stuff [1] every few minutes until you figured out how to kill
the process.  I was just wondering if anyone had actually try to run
it and been bitten somehow.

[1] Where stuff may be undesireable.

--
 - Jason                     Currently at: Ohlone College (Fremont, CA) (Fair)

There are two types of people in this world, good and bad.  The good
sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.
		-- Woody Allen