[linux-elitists] cdparanoia patches to deal with copy crippled music discs

J. Paul Reed preed@sigkill.com
Mon Jan 19 23:36:25 PST 2004

On 20 Jan 2004 at 05:13:35, Mike MacCana arranged the bits on my disk to say:

> It seems the vast majority of music recently released in (offline) is in
> the form of a copy protected disc. I'd strike a blow for fair use and
> return them if I thought it'd make a difference, but since most people
> don't (yet) care, I don't think it will.

Or just go out and buy a bunch of CDs just so you can return them.

You know... if you're... bored and need entertainment on a Saturday
(trying to return opened CDs is really amusing these days).

Later,
Paul
J. Paul Reed -- 0xDF8708F8 || preed@sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.
                                            -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

I use PGP; you should use PGP too... if only to piss off John Ashcroft