[linux-elitists] Laptop that doesn't suck?

miah jjohnson@sunrise-linux.com
Mon Jan 19 08:37:50 PST 2004

I haven't tried these people but they advertise in Linux Journal..

www.emperorlinux.com

They sell laptops with linux pre-installed.  Supposedly have everything setup (apm, wireless, modem, etc).  They also come with 1year phone/email support.  The laptops are IBM/Sony/Dell/Sharp..  They say they offer the latest distro's so you can pick what you want.

Maybe somebody has ordered from them before and can let us know how they are.

-miah