[linux-elitists] WindowManagers

Aaron Sherman ajs@ajs.com
Wed Jan 14 06:09:11 PST 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 01:24, Jason Spence wrote:

> > On a daily basis, I use them both, but for very different things.
>
> #!/bin/sh
> # manlyedit -- because emacs and vi users are pussies.

A few feature requests... First off, the syntax highlighting seems to be
limited to the "not at all" theme, which is nice and minimalist, but I
prefer something that works on a dark background.

Also, it would be handy if this could work on Unicode and Big5 (screw
those JIS losers, they can use vi).

Otherwise an excellent tool. I'm using it to write object code as we
speak.

Thanks! ;-)

--
Aaron Sherman <ajs@ajs.com>