[linux-elitists] WiFi Network Troubleshooting Resources?

Adam Kessel adam@bostoncoop.net
Mon Jan 12 12:27:30 PST 2004

I don't typically think l-e is intended as a support forum, aside from
the occasional support subtopic of a broader flamewar (e.g., Gnome
stuff), but I've hit a wall with a WiFi issue and I'm wondering if any of
the numerous WiFi-experienced bright folks here can suggest:

(1) A good newsgroup or mailing list for WiFi network issues
or
(2) A solution to my problem

I've posted both to comp.networks <http://shorl.com/bujitedomemi> and
debian-laptop <http://shorl.com/fudohidobrustu> and received no
with one PCMCIA WiFi card but not the other, but it's a bit more
complicated and quirky.  See the debian-laptop posting for the better
framing of the question.

Thanks for any tips or pointers to better question-asking fora.
--
Adam Kessel
http://bostoncoop.net/adam