[linux-elitists] Introducing Myself

Jim Thompson jim@netgate.com
Mon Jan 12 10:20:39 PST 2004

Andrew writes:

> They need to get out of the model business and back into the LEGO business.
> My son's pretty hooked on the Bionicle series but Jesus H. Christ on a pogo
> stick that ain't lego... it's a block of completely useless pieces that can
> construct one thing.

I too have a 6 year-old who is hooked on Bionicle.  I refuse to
believe that they're losing money on that crap.

BTW, you can take the bionicle stuff and make a ... (wait for it)
bigger bionicle.

> Ugh I feel so gypped by LEGO these past few years.

you too.

--
"Speed, it seems to me, provides the one genuinely modern pleasure."
			-- Aldous Huxley (1894 - 1963)