[linux-elitists] MIME handlers in the new Galeon (was Re: Does GNOME die?)

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Sun Jan 11 21:46:40 PST 2004

<quote who="Teh Entar-Nick">

> 	I believe that Galeon uses the standard gnome associations.
> I know how to set them in the GUI with nautilus, but I don't know
> where those associations are stored (such as in some file that can be
> easily rsync'd to all cafe machines).

~/.gnome/mime-info/

Note that our mime stuff is really urky, and will be replaced with the
shared mime standards stuff from freedesktop.org.

- Jeff

   "It's actually my new bandwidth conservation technique: compresion of
                     al double leters." - Telsa Gwynne