[linux-elitists] Introducing Myself

Andrew akohlsmith-le@benshaw.com
Sun Jan 11 16:41:18 PST 2004

> Do it soon... Lego is ceasing sales of all their electronic products due
> to poor financial performance of the company.  They've tossed a couple of
> high-level execs and are stating they're going back to just making little
> plastic blocks.

They need to get out of the model business and back into the LEGO business.
My son's pretty hooked on the Bionicle series but Jesus H. Christ on a pogo
stick that ain't lego... it's a block of completely useless pieces that can
construct one thing.

Bring back the full technic sets with gears and pneumatics and pieces you
can reuse and make a bazillion different creations with... not something
you may as well glue together as you're building it since the pieces can't
be used for anything else.

Ugh I feel so gypped by LEGO these past few years.

Andrew