[linux-elitists] Introducing Myself

Marc Wilson msw@cox.net
Sun Jan 11 16:19:24 PST 2004

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 03:17:46PM -0600, Brian Danger Hicks wrote:
> If you want to go simpler, which you probably don't, you can get
> yourself a LEGO Mindstorms kit.  I haven't kept up to date with them,
> but last I checked there were several linux projects to support them
> with C and Forth variants.

Do it soon... Lego is ceasing sales of all their electronic products due to
poor financial performance of the company.  They've tossed a couple of
high-level execs and are stating they're going back to just making little
plastic blocks.

--
 Marc Wilson |     Women complain about sex more than men.  Their gripes
 msw@cox.net |     fall into two categories: (1) Not enough and (2)