[linux-elitists] GNOME terminal

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Fri Jan 9 16:44:13 PST 2004

<quote who="Nathan Poznick">

> Thus spake Matt Reynolds:
> > Also, I just apt-get install'd mutt again and it's not creating those
> > nifty indexes for me either (unstable here).  I'm also using IMAP so
> > far, maybe that makes a difference.
>
> I'm using it with mboxes and I don't get the caching either.

The (various) patches were for Maildir and IMAP header caching. I haven't
seen any mbox index or header caching around, probably because it's a waste
of time with mutt. (Evo has other reasons to use an index.)

- Jeff

   "Driving Miss Daisy. Best film of 1989. So said the academy. What does
                        that tell you?" - Spike Lee