[linux-elitists] GNOME terminal

Nathan Poznick kraken@drunkmonkey.org
Fri Jan 9 16:33:31 PST 2004

Thus spake Matt Reynolds:
> Also, I just apt-get install'd mutt again and it's not creating those
> nifty indexes for me either (unstable here).  I'm also using IMAP so
> far, maybe that makes a difference.

I'm using it with mboxes and I don't get the caching either.  I think
the patch was simply removed at some point in the past.  Not sure what's
going on with Karsten's copy.  There appears to be an unofficial Debian
package with the hcache patch applied which is available at
http://software.lpr.ch/Mutt/
I'm not quite brave enough to try it myself.

--
Nathan Poznick <kraken@drunkmonkey.org>

"This delicious meal has a flat trajectory and a muzzle velocity of
2400 feet per second." -Dr. Forrester. #319